- 16 Download
- 9.42 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- October 26, 2018 Create Date
- November 6, 2018 Last Updated
Matilda activities compiled in an easy to print booklet.
Are you on an extended block with a class and need a novel to look at? Are you working casual on a class who is reading the novel Matilda? You can engage a class for a whole day using this Stage 2 booklet of resources and learning activities. Students will complete activities in the booklet that are based upon the quality text 'Matilda' written by Roald Dahl.
Download this teaching resource and students will complete quality literacy, numeracy and fun art activities. This online teaching resource includes;
- A character analysis of Miss Trunchbull and Miss Honey
- Plan and template to write a creative story about having a superpower
- Numeracy - a worksheet about basic percentages
- Art activity - upside down drawing of Matilda
Do you need any other stage 2 resources? Click here to look at some other stage 2 booklets.